Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Family and I Turn 30

Benjamin, Me, Brandon
Well, I am very lucky to say that I have grown up close to my cousins. These boys are two of my favorite and I LOVE them to death. I was also fortunate to celebrate my birthday with them. I turned 30 in February and they turn 30 in April. Yes, they are younger than me. We had a shrimp boil with our family and friends. I must say we had a blast. 
  The boys are from Louisiana and always gave me a hard time about being from TEXAS. Look who lives in Texas now and is wearing a Texas apron. Our cousin, Kevin, gave these to us and yes he is from TEXAS!
 Me, Mom, Catherine
Me and Daddy
Brandon, Me, Benjamin all grown up!

I also had a few visitors come and see me. I haven't seen them in so long and it was the best birthday present ever. Presley, Ashlie, and Brandon!!!!!!!!! I was so excited and just love these people. Ashlie is prego with a baby sister for Presley named Harper.

Isn't she just the cutest pregnant lady EVER?!?!?!

I am going to leave this post with some of my favorite pictures. Enjoy!!!
So serious
This picture says it all. I love you Casey!


 Our age timeline- Louisa, Me, Brandon, and Benjamin

Being silly with their mustaches!

Never, ever be the 1st to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment