Saturday, May 7, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

This past week was Teacher Appreciation Week at school. I must say I felt very loved. My awesome room mother sent out a  note with all the things I liked to the parents.

Monday- Bring a flower or make a paper flower for your teacher
Tuesday- PTA Luncheon and a card (homemade or store bought)
Wednesday- Wear your teachers favorite color (blue) and she brought me Pei Wei
Thursday- Let's gain 10lbs day Favorite drink and snack day
Friday- Bring in school supplies for your teacher

I was a bit spoiled......I needed two vases, they wore their blue tie dye shirts we made for TAKS testing, 18 Dr. Peppers, a TON of candy and treats, Post-It notes, pens, markers. You think of it, they thought of it too. If you know me, school supplies are my favorite. Oh, I almost forgot a bunch of cute cards. Some homemade and some store bought. The best is the message inside from both parents and students. You  build a relationship with the kids but also the parents. They go home and tell them everything about school. They were so sweet. It makes me appreciate my job even more. I couldn't ask for a better job.

I am going to leave you with a photo that is the most adorable thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you Aidan, this is the best thing you could ever give a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment